Tuesday, December 30, 2014

This City Is Going To Kill Me

I found this blog post in my drafts and I although I DO intend on elaborating on my move and all the art I have created since I left my hometown in October '14, right now, I think this post speaks for itself. 

When I decided to leave, I created 6 stickers and printed a million and stuck them up all around Tucson. It was a love letter to Tucson, and a love letter to everyone cool I left behind.

xoxo



Marvin in one of my packing boxes...

Before I left, I got to see my favorite inspiration of a musical artist, K.flay! She was so amazing live and so nice to my best friends and I.
Her dope music got me through college and continues to heal me. 

My neighbor and family friend made me this itty bitty, very yummy, going away cake. I loved it! 




No comments: