Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hearts & Girly Stuff

If you know me or just follow me on social media, you've probably seen what I am about to blog about and you're going to be like "OMG, get over it IDC." Unfortunately I can't and I won't and I'm going to talk about it even more. Right now. Get ready for it.

I am now designing for StudioDIY and I'm making some super cute shit (excuse my language) for their posts and it's really fun! I've been following Kelly Mindell for years and honestly, I think we can all agree she is so cool and fun and colorful! Working on their Galentine's Day themed post was so dreamy. They wanted a redone MASH game (remember that?) and a movie playlist of some of their favorite throwback movies! So cute.

I got free creative reign (SO NICE!) and just drew some girly crap, which is my favorite thing to do! Love pink, love hearts, love love.

Art credit: Danielle DeLorenzo (me, duh!)
 
Photo Credit: Jeff Mindell of StudioDIY

Photo Credit: Jeff Mindell of StudioDIY

Art credit: Danielle DeLorenzo (me, duh!)


Want to see more? Want to download or print your own? Go to the source and see what StudioDIY is all about! Click here! xoxo

No comments: