Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Done! Kind of...

Today I had my exit interview! I was so stressed about it the past couple days that I couldn't move my shoulders. Now that it's over, I feel SO incredibly good. I can't believe I'm basically done with school! I have one last small, fun project to turn in after I get back from NYC next week but otherwise, I just have graduation! 
The exit interview wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be. It was just me talking with my professors that I had the pleasure of working with the past 3-4 years. They all know me and my work so it was very comfortable and not worth the stress I put on myself. They were all really supportive and sweet and I'm glad I got to know them all. 

I letterpressed some business cards and I made a bunch so I'll bring those up to New York with me! Tomorrow is dedicated to laundry and packing and making some small pieces of art to stick around the city! Now: sleep. I haven't had much of that lately. 

No comments: