Friday, August 5, 2016

BABE CITY. POPULATION: You.


For my birthday, my best friend sent me a package filled with babe stickers, SO DREAMY! A bunch of dudes I had a crush on when I was little and also when I was not so little. Not pictured: Macaulay Culkin (judge away.)

(Clockwise from top middle: Jonah Hill, O'Shea Jackson Jr. playing O'shea Jackson aka Ice Cube (to be clear, I love Ice Cube, but feel like OSJ Jr. would be more appropriate age wise,) Adam Driver, Jemima Kirke (girl crush, so sue me,) Evan Peters, Jason Schwartzman, Ben Haggerty aka Macklemore (swoooooon,) Johnathan Taylor Thomas with kittens (duh,) Jeff Goldblum, Young MJ and Andy Samberg.)

Decorated my work water bottle with a couple cuties to keep me company.


I think it's safe to say I have no type. JK. My type is famous people who don't know I exist. Also, my type is mostly anyone funny and who can make me laugh and make me not sad and also they have to be passionate about something important (but not something like racist or douchey.) Anyways, luckily I got these stickers because these are the only babes I can get to hang out with me. 
Boom. Roasted myself. 

            

Also, this framed JTT picture really makes you think. For example, why is he holding so many trumpets? Does Johnathan play the trumpet? Should I be holding more trumpets in my future selfies? Who was the creative director that came up with this idea? Did he/she have a successful career? Did their career suffer after this photo was released? And just plain, why does this exist and why does JTT hold so many props in all these early 90's photos? 

We might never know the answers to these questions, but that's inspiring in itself, isn't it? 

Now I'm gonna hole up and watch the Olympics for forever and be upset at my parents for not pushing to be more athletic and/or successful. Bye! 

No comments: