Thursday, February 27, 2014

Making Patterns and Mailing Packages!

Taking a break from my Parks & Rec binge to post a little something about some things in the works! Just a little look at some of the pattern working I've been doing for my senior project! I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm having fun. Two more months of insane work and then it'll all be shown in my BFA show at the end of April and beginning of May! And then a week after that, I'll be graduating! What.

In other news, my Life Aquatic print has been selling like hotcakes on Etsy! And by 'hotcakes,' I mean I had 3 orders this month and that's more than I have ever had!! Two of the three orders coming from the UK too! *~International Art Superstar!!!~* ... Kidding. But still very excited about that.

My favorite thing about Etsy orders is adding extra cute cards and handwriting thank you notes and wrapping the package in lots of washi tape! I probably have a little too much fun with sending off mail...

Anyways, I'm off to dream about becoming a full-time Etsy artist, pretend I'm April Ludgate and nurse this mad migraine I've had all afternoon!

xoxo.

No comments: